Fabulous Holiday Season

THANK YOU!!! to all of my wonderful Etsy customers who made my first holiday season as a shop owner successful and a lot of fun!
Pleated clutch with hand-sewn flowers
I love the connection between buyer and seller that Etsy provides and the holiday gift orders were no exception. I'm so happy that my customers were able to find that "special something" in my shop for their loved ones. Each purchase had a story behind it and many customers included sweet notes with their purchase such as "This is perfect for my mom." or "The colors are just right for my friend!"
Kindle case in Dan Bennet's Wild Garden
I also had several special requests for specific fabric, ribbon colors and design elements. All of these things just add to the unique experience that each customer provides :)
Jewelry roll with ribbon tie closure in Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow
Jewelry roll in Lila Tuller's Eden

I look forward to all that's in store for my little shop in the year ahead!

No comments