DIY Bridal Hairpiece with help from The White Flower and Justine M Couture


I was really wanting a lace hair accessory for the big day and found a lovely one online. But, when it still hadn't arrived a week before the wedding I knew it was time to hunt for another option. Fortunately, Courtney Cole and her staff at The White Flower Bridal Boutique were incredibly accommodating and I am not afraid of a little last-second DIY :) 
The White Flower carried a gorgeous bridal sash from Justine M. Couture that I transformed into my hairpiece. 
I carefully unsewed the lace applique from the sash and dissected the main pieces. 
I then placed those pieces on to several hair clips  and combs.
On my wedding day, my hairstylist placed the delicate pieces on one side of my bridal updo. Some photos are below, but you can view more photos here.


A big fat *thank you!* to Courtney Cole and everyone at the White Flower for helping a bride in a bind out :)

No comments