Kate Spain - Central Park

Although I'm relatively new to the world of quilting fabrics and designers, I am in LOVE with Kate Spain's designs. I have incorporated her Fandango fabrics into many of my creations and those items have been among the most popular in my shop.
Kate Spain's Fandango Collection
Jewelry roll in Kate Spain's Fandango Azure

Jewelry roll interior

Pleated clutch in Kate Spain's Fandango in Floral Cream
Pleated clutch exterior back

I recently came across Kate Spain's newest collection, Central Park. It is heaven! The patterns and colors are to die for. I also adore the fact that the playful patterns and colors are appropriate for any age. I think these fabrics would make wonderful items for babies, teenagers, and adults of all ages.

Plaza Bundle

Metro Bundle


Esplanade

Floral Seneca Pink

North Meadow Ivory

North Meadow Reservoir

Zoo Lawn Ivory

Trefoil Reservoir

Linden Trees Plaza
I can't wait to get to work on new gifts using these fabrics :)

No comments